My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Good Evening!

I can't believe it's over two weeks since I've posted on here, I don't know where the time goes! Well to make up for not posting I have uploaded a piccy of the birthday card I've made for my Mum's birthday, she loves fairies so the new LOTV stamps were perfect!

I am going to enter this card into the Wild Orchid Crafts Let's Get Sentimental Challenge


Image - LOTV
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - Nitwit
Flowers, Ribbon & Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - LOTV
Butterfly - Martha Steward Punch

Tools - Big Shot

Well that's all from me, but I am definitely going to try and post on here a lot more!

Thanks for looking, enjoy rest of your evening

Hugs Ann xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Annie,love all the flowers, & butterflies, best of luck with the challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the flowers!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I have just given you a blog award, please go to my blog to collect it

    kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Annie, I bet your mum will love it. I have a suprise on my blog for you. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOTV makes such lovely cards. Hugz, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x