My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 May 2011

Evening!

Well I've had a lovely weekend away with my Mum and my Nan at my Mum's Caravan, was supposed to be a crafting weekend but only managed to make one card! I do hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Onto my card:


Card Recipe
Tilda with Straw Hat Stamp coloured with promarkers
Tulip Papers and Green Textured Card
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
Magnolia Doo Hickey Die
Charm and Button from Ebay

I would like to enter this card into:
Wild Orchid Craft - White plus 2 with a twist use a Rose. I have used White, Pink and green and Roses from WOC.
Just Magnolia - Bow, Buttons and Bling
Sketch n Stash - Any Sketch and New stash - my New Magnolia Stamp and new Papers
Sketch I have chosen is Sketch 11

Thanks all for looking

Night
Ann xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, very pretty card. Love the cute Tilda and yummy papers. The bow detail with the charm is a fab finishing touch.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is simply gorgeous, love that image so sweet, thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is gorgeous Annie love the image and pretty flowers thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is sweet, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x