My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Another card!

I'm loving my time off, it's so nice having the time to craft!! This card is made using Hawaiian Tilda, I love this Tilda, oh I love them all!!

A close up of the image

A close up of the sentiment

Sorry for the rubbish pics, it's dark and it's so hard taking pics of easel cards!

Card Recipe
Stamp - Hawaiian Tilda
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Ribbon - Creative Treasures
Flowers & Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts
Magnolia Doo Hickey tag, fence and leaves
Sentiment - My Favourite Thing from Dienamics
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Easel Cards
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with option of Sparkle
It's a Magnolia Challenge - Punch it

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Ann x

5 comments:

  1. Awww Annie its ever so pretty hun...such beautiful colours & lush detail too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card

    Tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Love
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sweetie this is stunning, gorgeous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, your card is beautiful, so fresh and full of spring emotions...!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous creation! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at WOC this time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x