My Lovely Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Happy Sunday

Good afternoon, hope you are all well! I am having a lazy sunday! I have a card to show you today that I made for my Mum's birthday. I have used my new Nellie Snellen stamp Sweet Elin Frog on Flower, so sweet!


Card Recipe
Stamp - Sweet Elin Frog on Flower coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Spring Drop
Flowers, Lace and Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly - Dienamics Die
Organza Ribbon from stash
Stickles for the wings

I would like to enter this into:
Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights
My Mums Craft Shop - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Pearls and Lace
Dream Valley - Animals

Thanks for Looking

Hugs Ann xxx

9 comments:

  1. Such a really pretty card Ann and the image is so sweet. great colours you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Ann, love the image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours and details used. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Ann, beautiful little image.Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous ann.i love your pretty colours and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card you have made. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great card, Ann! Love the stamps, puncher and your flower. Love the way you design all the details. The girl with the sparkling wings is just adorable =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card. Love the soft, dreamy colours you chose.
    Thanks for joining our 'lace and pearls' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x