My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Tilda with Balloon

Good Evening all, sorry it's late! I hope you've had a good Monday! I have a card to share with you today made using Tilda with Balloon Stamp, this is the first time I've inked it up, can you believe that!! I had them for my birthday a few weeks back and I haven't had chance to play!!


Card Recipe
Stamp - Tilda with Balloon coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Melissa Frances
Flowers - Wild Orchid Craft
Lace and Ribbon from stash
Pearls - Hobbycraft
Sentiment is made on the computer
Stardust Stickles

I would like to enter this into:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Celebrations
Creatalicious - Lace
Allsorts - It's your Choice
Totally Gorjuss - Yummy


Thanks for looking

Big Hugs Ann xxx

3 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is so stunning, wow, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card image and layout x Cute xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x