My Lovely Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Criss Cross Card

Helloooo.....hope you're all ok!! Yay it's Friday :o). I have tried something different yesterday, I wanted to have a go at making a Criss Cross Card, and came across this tutorial from Belles And Whistles Blog  and it was easier than I thought it was going to be!!


Image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have started to write down what colours I've used so I can check back:
Skin ~ Oatmeal and Blush
Hair ~ Cappuccino, Mustard and Pastel Yellow
Balloon and Flowers ~ Soft Green, Aquamarine and Tulip Yellow
Plant Pot ~ Terracotta
Top and Tights ~ Pumpkin and Amber
Shorts and Boots ~ Spice and Ginger
I have also used Stardust Stickles

I have also used Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey Distress Inks on the flower




Card Recipe:
Digi ~ Amy from Wee Stamps
Papers  ~ First Edition Boho Chic
Flower ~ Spellbinder  Shapeabilities Rose Creations
Sentiment ~ LOTV
Butterfly ~ Martha Stewart Punch
Tag ~ Go Kreate
Seam Binding ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Distress Inks ~ Tim Holtz
Pearls and Brad ~ From Stash

I would like to enter this into:
Truly Madly Crafty ~ Handmade Flowers
Cupcake Craft ~ Spring is in the Air
Crafty Creations ~ Flower Power
Digital Tuesday ~ Birthday
Top Tip Tuesday ~ Spotty Dotty
My Mum's Craft Shop ~ It's a Celebration
Charisma Cardz ~ Fancy Folds
Cute Card Thursday ~ Spring Flowers

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Thanks for visiting me!

Hugs



11 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the bright orange.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Criss Cross Card ! Bright colours as I like. Nice picture. Magnificent papers. Congratulations and good luck !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the sunny colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Annie, love the design and the soooo cute image which is coloured just perfect, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card annie.the design is stunning and i love your colours and sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work :) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cupcake Crafts - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! this is so adorable Anne, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours. Love the design too, must try this one.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your flower Annie. Smashing card and tag. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card and tag and sooooo cute! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cute card! so darling! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x