My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Day Yesterday..........

Hellloooooo.....I had a very busy day tidying up my craft room yesterday....so thought I'd share some piccy's. I'm not sure how long it's going to stay this tidy for though!!!!






I finally found some storage for my Pro's and Flex's, it's this fabulous CD/DVD Case from Maplin, I even have room to pop my dies in it too!! I'm so chuffed to finally get one of these!! So I spent a lovely couple of hours yesterday popping my pens and dies in!!



And thought I'd leave you with a piccy of Millie my gorgeous fur baby!!! She has taken a liking to sit on my onesie!!!


Off to catch up with some DT work!

See you later 

Hugs Ann xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x