My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Lili of the Valley

Helllooo....I'm back with a card, I bought this gorgeous stamp from Lili of the Valley at the NEC which is called 'Never too old for a hug' coloured with distress markers again lol! The papers are Melissa Frances, Flowers are a mixture of WOC, Ribbon Girl & Kort & Godt. Pearls and lace are from stash. The gorgeous ruffled ribbon I also picked up the NEC. I have added stickles to the wings, and fran-taged again!! Not that you can see it very well, The pics are rubbish!! I just couldn't get a decent pic!


A close up of the image


I would like to enter this into:
Lili's Little Fairies ~ Seeing Double (I hope this counts)

Thanks for Looking!

Hugs Ann xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Ann I love that image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and girly card. A very cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card ann,really gorgeous image and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colored design with the cute image.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x