My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

No Designer Papers!!

Helloooo.....I hope you're all okay :-) 

I have a card to share with you today that I've made for a challenge, which was no DP!! I really struggled with this challenge.......but was determined  to do it, to see if I liked the end result! I do like the result....but couldn't do it all the time but they are good for quickie cards :) next time might add some flowers though lol!! 



Challenge:
A Creative Romance ~ No Designer Papers

That's all from me!

Thanks for visiting

Hugs Ann xxx

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ann.beautiful cas design and your tilda is really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x