My Lovely Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

Hello and Update...

Hellooo Everyone!!! It's been so long since I have posted on here, I've still been doing a bit of crafting but haven't got round to uploading them! I thought I better drop in and update you all on what's been happening. I have officially passed all my uni exams and assignments, I have one five week placement left in January and then I have finished uni, I officially qualify on the 15th March, I then have to wait for my nursing pin number before I can start working as a staff nurse. I have been offered a staff nurse position on a surgical ward which I am soooo chuffed about, I am hopefully starting as a healthcare assistant at the start of March. Me and my partner are currently looking for somewhere to live, we are going to be in our first home together hopefully by March which I can't wait for! 2014 is going to be a fab year for me hopefully!! 

I now have more time to craft and blog rather than having my head in textbooks, and my New Years Resolution is to make more cards and keep my blog updated regularly!! When I move house, I will hopefully have a craft room which I am sure will help me craft more :-)!!

That's all from me, i will keep you updated!! I hope you have all had a Wonderful Christmas. 

Happy New Year!!!

Hugs Ann xxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ann and conrgats on all your good news :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful start to 2014 for you Ann, I wish you all the Happiness in the world sweetie.xxxxxxx
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Ann, I'm so chuffed for you hun. HUGE congrats and you must be so proud especially after all the hard work you've been doing. Way to go girl!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x