My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Lonely Tilda with Heart

Helllooo...I'm on a roll...I have another card to share with you! I'm so enjoying crafting in my craft room, really helped my mojo lol!! 

I have used Lonely Tilda with Heart.....I really love this stamp..defo one of my favourite stamps!



Card Recipe
Stamp ~ Lonely Tilda with Heart
Medium ~ Distress Markers
Papers ~ Maya Design
Cardstock ~ Papermill
Flowers ~ WOC
Butterfly ~ Etsy
Diamanté Pearl ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ Craftwork Cards
Pearls, Lace, Ribbon, Liquid Pearls & Stardust Stickles

I would like to enter this card to these challenges:
Craft Your Passion ~ Girly Girl
Papertake Weekly ~ Lovely Layers
Magnolia Down Under ~ Hearts & Flowers
Tilda's Town ~ Special Occasion
A Creative Romance ~ Let's Get Sentimental

Thanks for looking!

Hugs Ann xxx 

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ann.stunning sweet tilda and your design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet. Lovely this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Thank you so much for sharing your sweet creation with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet Annie! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being with us at MDUC this week.
    You have made a beautiful card for this week's challenge.
    Beautiful colors and beautiful decorations.
    Wish you Good Luck!
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card Annie!! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM. Hope you will play with us for the next challenge!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x