My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

My first card of 2015!

Hellooo.....I am here with a card I have made for my Mum's birthday using some new goodies I got for xmas :)




Recipe
Papers ~ First Edition
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobby House
Butterfly ~ Tattered Lace Dies
Ribbon and Button ~ Ribbon Girl

I would like to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp ~ Something New (New Dies)
Cute Card Thursday ~ Something New (New Dies)
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes

I will be back later in the week :)
Hugs Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh such a pretty card. I love your butterfly and all your gorgeous elements.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x