My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Good Morning....hope you're all ok! Today sees a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday and the theme is Orange, Lime and Citrus. I must admit I did think I was going to struggle but I am pleased with how my card has turned out :)


I have used Tilda with Lovely Jam (sent to me by a lovely lady thank you)!! I have coloured her using Pro's and Flex's. The Papers are from Raspberry Road mounted onto Linen cardstock from Papermill Direct. The Sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly. Lace, Doile and Pearls are from my stash. The flowers are cut out with an X-Cut punch.


I do hope you can join in with this challenge, you have to use all three colours on your creations! Please do pop over and check out my wonderful teamies creations!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs Ann xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Ann, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ann, I just love the colours and your gorgeous Tilda, beautiful colouring, fabulous card..love it.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Ann. Love the image, pretty papers, layout and colour combo and that lace is sooo pretty.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous ann.teh tilda is really sweet and fantastic citrus colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Ann and gorgeous image, beautifully coloured :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card Annie. Just love the colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x