My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

My new goodies!!

Hellooo all!! I hope you're all OK  I've had a naughty few days indulging in new goodies, and thought I'd share a piccy with you :-) 


Now I have been struggling with my mojo and thought new goodies would inspire me (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol)!! Now I've had few distress inks for ages now, and never got into using them!! These last couple of days I've been watching some tutorials and I'm eager to have a go now, and of course I needed new colours!!!! 

Off to have a play!

Hugs Ann xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely new goodies, have fun playing and I am sure your mojo will return. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous new goodies ann.enjoy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous new goodies Ann can I come and play? ;O)
    the new TH inks look lovely you'll have fun with those and I love your new stamps too. Have fun! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x