My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Tilda with Gift

Hellooo...hope you're all ok! I have a couple of days off now, and managed to make this card earlier on today :-) I have also done a bit of crafty shopping today...naughty me!

Here is my card.....



I have used Tilda holding Gift, coloured with Pro's and Flex's. The papers are Gabrielle by Bo Bunny which i luurrrve!! Sentiment is Whimsy,Wooden shape, lace and pearls are from my stash. Butterfly is Magnolia cut out with glitter paper.


Thanks for visiting, off to have a play with my new goodies! And i'll be around to catch up with you all over next few days!

Hugs Ann xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love the colour and all your detail is so pretty.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Annie, love your colour and papers

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Annie, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning ann.gorgeous yummy colours and tilda is so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x