My Lovely Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 77

Good Morning! I hope you're all well!! Today sees a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, and the theme this week is I Love Christmas!!! A nice and easy one, here is my creation......



I have made something different for todays challenge, I wanted to have a go at making some Christmassy gift bags, and I saw these cute little candy canes I thought be a nice idea to make them into little gifts!!! 

I hope you like them, I really enjoyed making these!! I do hope you can join in with this challenge, please do pop over and see my gorgeous DT creations!!!


I will be popping by to see your creations!!

Bye for now!!!!

Ann xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Such cute gift bags, Ann... the red and white really pops against the kraft!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gift bags Ann and I'd definitely want to be receiving my Xmas presents in those this year :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling bags Ann!! and I love the red against the kraft paper as well!! :) So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous ann.i love the red with the kraft :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x