My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Fussy and Fancy Friday - Pearls & Flowers

Happy Friday to you all.....it's time for a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and the theme this fortnight is Pearls and Flowers, a nice and easy one and right up my street lol!!

Here is my creation....(Sorry for blurred pics)


A close up of image


Card Recipe
Image ~ Tilda with Wedding Gifts
Medium ~ Pro's and Flex's
Papers ~ Prima Almanac
Jute Ribbon and Twine ~ Ribbon Girls
Flowers ~ X-Cut Punch
Butterfly ~  Magnolia Doo-Hickey Die
Charm ~ Stash
Banner ~ Memory Box Die
Pearl Heart, Pearls and Liquid Pearls

I really enjoyed making this card, it's for a friends birthday coming up! Today is my last day at placement, so hopefully I'll have more time to craft :)

I hope you can join in with this challenge, please do pop over and check out my DT's gorgeous creations!!

Thanks for looking!

HAPPY CRAFTING

Ann xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Annie, lovely gentle colours and very well coloured

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Ann... love the delicate peach and kraft colours, and your Tilda is adorable. Pearly parcel - brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers Annie and Tilda looks lovely in peach with all those fab pressies :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Ann, such a gorgeous design!! Love your layout design with the banner and such a wonderful take with the pearls and flowers!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Ann! love the papers and gorgeous pearls on gift!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann,
    what a fabby card, you have coloured that image so beautifully and love the pearly bits -Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous ann.adorable tilda and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie :) Please drop over to my blog today and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Annie, love sweet Tilda, fabulous colouring and papers too.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x